The advanced sensors of this little camera drone automatically maintains a steady hover position for very easy flying. Find it here and use coupon PFRHTYXP Please note that this drone requires a 802.11ac WiFi capable phone to fly it. Verify that your phone is 802.11ac WiFi capable before purchasing (not all phones have this capability).
– Easy to fly. Optical flow position hold automatically maintains the drone’s position in a steady hover so that you can focus on taking video or photos.
– Barometer and ultrasonic sensor altitude hold capability.
– IR gun sensor for battle mode flying.
– Also includes headless mode, G sensor mode, auto takeoff, auto landing, and hand launch capability.
– 720p 30fps HD video camera.
– 3GB onboard memory storage eliminates lag and frame dropping from recorded video. Stored video can be downloaded via WiFi downloading to your phone, or by micro USB cable to your computer.
– Altitude geofence. Recommend that beginners keep its setting at less than 5 meters to take advantage of the optical flow sensor (optical flow position hold only works up to about 5 meters altitude).
– Quadcopter is controlled using the MiDroneMini app available on Play here or iTunes here
– Bluetooth capability for controlling via a Bluetooth game controller.
– Proprietary 3.8V 920mah LiHV battery.
– Requires 802.11ac WiFi. Make sure that your phone is 802.11ac capable before purchasing.
– There’s always room for video jello 😉
– Camera photo stills are video frame grabs.
– Sorry that I couldn’t figure out how to demonstrate G sensor control. It’s just not very intuitive.
– No electronic image stabilization (EIS). But for those that want to compare this to the EIS Tello, keep in mind that the Tello does not have onboard video storage of the MITU. The Tello’s recorded video is transmitted over WiFi, with resulting WiFi lag and frame dropping in Tello video. So neither the Tello nor the MITU are currently optimum for video. But with a little more Xiaomi/Ryze development effort, both of these can be improved to be something special.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Tag: xiaomi mitu mini rc drone, Xiaomi, Mitu, FPV, quadcopter, drone, camera, 720p, HD, Tello, DJI, Ryze, review, test flight, flight test, flite test
Xem thêm: https://meocongnghe.org/category/chia-se
Find it here and use coupon code PFRHTYXP https://goo.gl/r4iPq1 Please note that this drone requires a 802.11ac WiFi capable phone to fly it. Verify that your phone is 802.11ac WiFi capable before purchasing (not all phones have this capability).
I see the drone has some limitations but boy I loved how much you enjoyed testing it and showing it. !!!
What app name
Thank you for demonstration I learn now how to operate the drone
Nice one, many thanks for the video!
4:26 it has 4gb I think
Which app can I download? I cannot find it in play store.
2:21 eyy letv phone.. from where I am commenting
My like is number 666 WTF
The prob of this drone, it has no prop guards..it easily breaks propeller
gps have this drone?
good job that i need
WHAT YOU THINK?
TELL TRUE NOW.
IS SMART THINK BUY ,BECUSE IS THIS GOOD FLY INDOOR AND OUT DOOR?
CONTROLER SMART PHONE OK ,NOT NEED NORMAL CONTLOREL?
is audio on this video overblown?
the price is always right
From where English app download
Parrot is better
Can i please ask u the motor size of this drone because one of my motor of mitu drone is dead & I don't know the exact size (other details) of those motors…can you pls give the buying link for those motors…or the tello motors will work ok… reply me
Check out my Video on how to Crack the Tello to reach 30 metres altitude. Not just the cappy 10m. https://youtu.be/3CBhCYn0Li8 Epic and worth the trouble…. Cheers and big Sub!
Does the drone come with a controller?
Also please do a review of the Mark drone and the new parrot Anafi drone
So, are you comparing it to the Tello?
Has he stabilisation?
When are you going to do the DJI F555. Cool hexacopter! Take your time doing the review👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Seems alright, but given how amazing the Mi drone is I was expecting to be wowed.
Quadcopter 101 Thanks for this. Please also do a review of the FairyDrone.
I'm just not sure why I would spend $79 on this, when I can purchase a DJI Spark all day long on eBay for $319 which is 1,000 times better than this piece of junk. Folks, save your money. I've gone through many expensive and cheap drones, and I always fall back on my better, more expensive ones that you don't necessarily have to break the bank with.